Designer LEGO GroupBillund, South Denmark, DK
Calling all Visual Design Experts!
Here is your chance to help us design and set direction on our future visual identities and work with the general brand communication of the LEGO Brand and our product franchises.
Drawn from your strong visual design expertise we want you to join us in visualizing and capturing the brand themes and product play experiences, through engaging and vivid audience communication, that captivates kids and adults alike. Your core responsibilities will be to:
- Develop brand design books, visual identities, and guidelines with our strong Design Innovation team.
- Design from scratch: Learn and design from research done in collaboration with our Global Insights team or other research partners.
- Develop innovative communication design projects, teaming up with a multitude of stakeholders and partners, delivering design visions and design directions.
- Collaborate with multiple LEGO Agency teams on strategy, creative concepts, campaign development and creative execution.
- Boost the design delivery through collaboration with an array of external creative partners that help us visualize, conceptualise, and innovate future LEGO communication.
Play your part in our team succeeding
LEGO Agency is one of the largest inhouse agencies in the world with multiple hubs in select locations around the world, creating communication to kids, parents, and their families.
As a Senior Visual Designer, you take lead on development of future design communication in collaboration with a dedicated team, that support our global markets in selling our playful product experiences on all platforms and in all channels worldwide.
Do you have what it takes?
- Master of Arts in Design or bachelor’s degree in Communication Design or similar.
- Traineeship in Design Communication or similar.
- 6-8 years agency or studio relevant experience mastering either (Graphic) Design and Visual Identity Development, Brand Development, Visual Communication, Design Innovation, Design Thinking or similar
- You are a Visual Idealist seeking to push the boundaries of what phenomenal design and visual communication can be for kids, their parents, and our adult audience.
- You must be a great design visionary, always focusing on the right solutions for the brand and the product experiences.
- You are comfortable working with Design Research and know how to convert the latest insights into your work.
- You possess a natural passion for current design trends, and you are fuelled by a strong desire to apply the newest, proven design thinking to your solutions.
- You have great communication and presentation skills enabling you to take ownership of both the work and the delivery.
- You thrive working in/with diverse creative teams and you have previous experience as either a Sr. designer, a design lead or similar.
- You must know how to use and apply all the tools of the trade and work well with Adobe CC etc.
Please share in English your CV, motivational letter, and portfolio. Maximum upload size per file is 2 MB, but portfolio can also be shared via link clearly highlighted in the CV.
Applications without portfolio will not be taken into consideration.
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
“Working as a Senior Visual Designer in the LEGO Agency Design Innovation team empowers you to visualize and bring to life imaginative LEGO stories and creative play experiences, while taking lead on designing future product and brand communication to kids, their families and adult fans worldwide.”