Designer LykaSydney, New South Wales, AU
Pet food. An unregulated industry based on a sub-par product that's hardly seen innovation since the 1950s.
Lyka is here to change this. We want to reshape an industry built around a highly processed and unnatural diet. In a world where kibble is designed to sit on a shelf for months, nutrition comes second.
Lyka is flipping the status quo and putting nutrition first and we're looking for a high-performing and passionate designer to join us in our mission in disrupting pet food for the better, enabling puppers all over Australia to live their best life.
We deliver fresh, human-grade meals, home delivered as a subscription service to dogs all over Australia. All of our nourishing dog food recipes have been formulated by our own in-house vet and our pack is already thriving from our food.
The designer role is a key hire within our small marketing team and you will be joining the business at a pivotal moment as we look to scale our customer base and take our business to new heights.
As a well-funded and ambitious start-up with incredibly high growth potential, candidates have the opportunity for career progression and to become key members of the Lyka team at a very early and exciting stage in the business.
As a result, you'll be working directly with the founders, finding the 80/20 so we can continually provide value to our customers through beautiful, user-centered design, all while growing your skills and experience as a well-rounded, multi-skilled designer.
Our ideal candidate:
- Minimum of 5+ years experience across a broad range of design disciplines; websites, digital customer journeys, print, as well as crafting brand identities and guidelines
- Be the brand guardian and help us take this to the next level
- Proven track record at delivering high quality UX/UI design and able to evidence the impact on customer experience and conversion rates
- Experience with working closely with technology teams to ensure your designs are implemented and executed to the full and are absolutely pixel perfect
- Incredible attention to detail and consistency when it comes to branding
- Experience in designing for digital advertising - primarily high impact and engaging Facebook and Instagram creative formats
- Natural problem solver and thrives on creating customer solutions through the power of beautiful, user-centered design
- Comfortable with all the usual design tools - Sketch, Invision, Adobe
- Excellent communication skills and able to deliver high quality work at pace
- Positive, can-do attitude and thrives on being part of a small, incredibly focused team
- Comfortable with changing priorities and direction as the business requires and evolves. Our growth means there are constantly new things to work on every day. As such it’s likely that you’ll often be working across the board on new and exciting projects.
- Finally, you have to love dogs!
For more information on Lyka and our fresh food, please check our website and follow us on Instagram and Facebook @lykapetfood.
Interested in this role?
Apply now, attaching your Resume and Cover Letter and emailing us at contact mail
Please note: Only those with valid Australian work authorisation and located in Sydney will be considered for this role.