Designer MaintainXMontréal, Quebec, CA
We are looking for a Senior Designer with a flair for innovation and improving business processes to join our team.
- Translate product requirements to a coherent and consistent user experience
- Design high-quality visual interfaces and assets.
- Drive designs to a successful implementation working closely with developers
- Comply and contribute to the company’s design system
- Articulate and defend visual and functional choices in front of stakeholders
You will fit right in if you:
- Can produce brilliant visual experiences
- Think strategically but are also hands-on
- Are a team player with excellent communication skills
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years experience in product design, of which 2+ for a consumer-facing product
- Proficient in Sketch, Abstract and in Adobe Creative Suite
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Experience in data visualizations – an advantage
- A portfolio must be submitted along with CV
- Please specify your contribution for each item and include info about the process
- Strong verbal and written English skills.
For more info on the product see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doThamiI8c4&feature=youtu.be
If interested you can send us your resume and portfolio to contact email, Subject Line: Senior Designer Role