Designer MATCHBOX75002, Paris, Île-de-France, FR
Interactive UX/UI Designer
You have a broad interest in art and design, a sophisticated sense of brand image creation, and a passion for all digital life. Your interactive portfolio demonstrates strong UX/UI expertise, with the ability to conceive, design and execute engaging user experiences across a wide range of platforms (primarily websites, but also native and web apps, social and media platforms). Practical and pragmatic, you have a keen eye for detail and are able to execute designs flawlessly.
You have acquired significant professional experience working in creative teams, are used to managing different projects simultaneously, and thrive in high-paced deadline-driven environments. You are a strong team player: responsible, flexible and independent. Fluent in English, you enjoy working in cross-cultural environments.
What we expect from you
- Strong creative thinking
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Expert knowledge of Sketch and Sketch Teams
- Strong proficiency in creating design guidelines and pixel-perfect specifications
- Proficiency in creating rapid prototypes in software such as Adobe XD, InVision, Webflow, Flinto…
- Ability to bring your designs to life using animations, transitions, micro-interactions etc.
- Excellent understanding of front-end web development
- Extensive experience in working with developers, testing and Q&A
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Keen interest in luxury branding, heritage and values
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
Nice to have
- Video editing skills (After Effects, Cinema 4D and Adobe Première)
- Front-end development skills (HTML/CSS)
- Experience in creating data-driven infographics
- Proficiency in languages (eg. Chinese)