Designer MuscleFood.comNottingham, England, GB
Our Company & Vision
Here at musclefood (MuscleFood.com) we’re on a journey to make it even easier for our customers to achieve their fitness, diet and healthy living goals; with nutritionally tested convenient products, easy to follow diet and fitness plans and advice they can trust. All in just one click.
At MuscleFood.com, you’re not just starting a job; you’re starting a career. People are our biggest asset and our vibrant and engaging culture is our biggest differentiator. We ensure that we create a happy, stimulating and challenging environment for all our employees to thrive in and be the best they can be. We believe that when we care about our employees, they will apply the same level of care to our customers.
We are currently going through an exciting re-brand of our business from product design to our website so this is an exciting opportunity for anyone joining the team.
We’re proud to be one of the UK’s fastest growing companies with customers ranging from Olympians and celebrities all the way to gym newbies and mums looking to eat well and get fit!
Love design? Creative Flair? Out of the box thinker?
You will be an out of the box thinker through and throughout and carry strong creative attributes. We’ll give you the space to create, you just need to bring the ideas! As Creative Designer you will be a solid communicator and be able to create based on specs and ideas from different departments within the business, time management is key and you will be strong organiser and be able to manage your own workflow. You will be an excellent communicator with the ability to present their work. You will carry a passion for visual storytelling!
Due to business growth and our re-branding strategy creativity is in HIGH demand! As Creative Designer, you will be joining our talented team of designers. The creative designer must be an enthusiastic and dedicated, with a desire to exceed expectations. You will have great attention to detail and will be able to generate solid ideas and concepts and equally deliver projects through print-ready artwork and pixel perfect designs. A proven track record of creative design across print and digital campaigns (minimum 2-3 years’ experience). Stay on track with trends in graphic design, typography and emerging digital trends and culture, engaging with the wider creative community. Articulate and propose ideas with other departments across the business with confidence and passion.
- Be ideas driven and work as part of a team adding valuable creative input
- Be able to create, develop and deliver innovative concepts
- Can do attitude – Not afraid to push your creativity!
- Helping roll out re-brand assets
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Develop creative concepts and designs through to completion within brand guidelines.
- Create engaging and strategic solutions across print and digital.
You must have a proven portfolio in design work and be ready to show it off, here at musclefood we believe in working hard but playing even harder in a fast-paced environment so you will be a natural when it comes to communicating across the business.
- A proficient understanding of creative design
- Strong knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop. Working knowledge of After Effects, Premier Pro and animation skills are desirable.
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates an excellent creative eye, attention to detail backed up with impressive design and layout skills
- 2-3 years’ experience in a designer role
- Some experience of working on licencing and packaging design.
Experience in this industry or similar role is essential for this role.
Please include links to portfolio with application
What We Offer: “Inside the musclefood house”
- Highly competitive salary depending on experience
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Your birthday off!
- Discounts on 1000’s of products
- Monthly vouchers
- Friday sweet treats
- Breakfast Mondays! (The ultimate weekend pick me up)
- Free fruit and sweets (our very own Pick ‘n’ Mix)…every day.
- An environment with a BUZZ!
- Creative control
- Weekly 5-a-side football
- Weekly office games (Just for a bit of fun!)