Designer New LookLondon, England, GB
More about the role
At New Look, everything that we do is for the love of fashion.
We’ve been bringing the latest fashion to the high street since 1969 and we’re now a global multichannel brand offering on-trend, value-fashion for women, men and teenage girls. Even after 50 years we’ve stayed true to our original mission of delivering fabulous products at a price our customers can afford.
We are always on the lookout for talented, passionate people to join our New Look team.
It’s our values that inspire us every day - we play to win, we are customer obsessed, we work as one…and it starts with you.
We’re looking for an experienced creative Product Designer (UI focused) to help deliver in our digital strategy.
You’ll be a member of the Digital Product Design Team at New Look. We’re a customer obsessed bunch who are passionate about creating great products that delight our customers.
To give an idea of how we work day-to-day we use Sketch for all our UI work, InVision for click-through prototyping and collaboration, Principle & Origami for interaction & motion design and Abstract for version control. However, we’re really open to challenge the way we work so we expect you to come with ideas.
- You’ll be working on the product design life cycle for the New Look mobile app.
- Work with a cross-functional scrum team consisting of a product manager, UX Designer, iOS Developers, Android Developers and testers.
- You’ll develop and own the way our customers interact with the New Look app.
- You’ll collaborate with the wider product design team to develop and own our mobile app design system.
- You’re expected to understand product, brand and customer goals to create innovative market leading solutions.
- Deliver high quality design solutions that are engaging, emotionally and meet the needs of our customers.
- Be the voice of digital product design within the business.
- You have a strong portfolio demonstrating product design (UI) and interaction design for apps that can emotionally engage people.
- You thrive on collaboration, being part of a team and love bouncing ideas with your peers.
- You convey design decisions to senior stakeholders in a way that engages them with what we do and why we do it.
- Your passionate about design and are continually researching product design best practice, new ideas and keeping up with the industry and design generally.
- Ability to manage workload, meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Why New Look?
Work with some amazing people if we do say so ourselves.
4pm Friday finishes means you have more time enjoy the weekend.
We offer training to support you and your career progression, so that you can be at your absolute best.
You’ll also receive these amazing benefits:
- 40% staff discount
- Monthly 25% off privilege vouchers for family and friends to enjoy
- Quarterly sample sales
- Season ticket loans