Designer No1 LoungesLondon, England, GB
No1 Lounges is the UK’s leading independent airport lounge provider. We operate fifteen lounges across eight airports and serve thousands of guests a day. We are a dynamic, fast-paced company, run by people who are passionate about travel, innovation, serving our customers and building a great team.
Based in our central London office, you will report into the Head of Marketing and work within with our marketing and communications team. You will work closely with our Brand and Creative Manager to create designs of a high standard to be used across various channels including print, signage, email, website, app and other digital applications.
- Research, conceptualise, design, and produce outstanding creative for each of the No1 lounges brands for both internal and external distribution.
- Ensuring that creative assets across all channels are up to date and comply with the No1 Lounges brand guidelines.
- Organise and maintain No1 Lounges archive of creative assets and collateral.
- Receive print requests from the lounges and co-ordinate the production of these in a timely fashion.
- Monitor the distribution of these requests through our preferred print and delivery agencies.
- Maintain positive working relationships with external resources e.g. printers, sign makers, architects, agencies etc.
All applicants should have a graphic design education to a graduate standard as well as an outstanding portfolio showcasing previous work.
- At least 3+ years of industry experience.
- Ability to produce high quality creative while working within tight deadlines.
- Print design: Creating print ready artwork and liaising with external print resources.
- Digital design: Creating web/screen optimised artwork for a variety of applications.
- A good understanding of various social media platforms and content creation.
- Experience working with both Mac and PC computers.
Excellent knowledge of Adobe CC applications:
InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat pro.
Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications & Google docs:
PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook.
After Effects, Adobe XD, Premiere Pro, Lightroom, Sketch, HTML / CSS
Any other Adobe or creative apps.
• A passion for creative problem solving
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent communications skills
• Solid understanding of design principles
• Ability to accept instruction
• Enthusiasm to learn and take on new challenges
• Interest in the travel and hospitality industry
• Positive and hardworking with a can-do attitude
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Due to the number of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.