Designer OLIVERWhippany, Hanover, New Jersey, US
About the role:
As one of the world’s fastest growing agencies, OLIVER is looking for a Senior Designer who has experience creating content for banners, social media channels and digital campaigns.
The Senior Designer will be based onsite, with a consumer health client. You will be providing digital based design services. This will include completing design projects in progress in addition to creating digital assets from initial brief.
General Description and Duties:
- Conceive and create compelling visual design solutions that address strategic business and brand objectives across a range of digital media, including online ads and video, social media, and eCommerce assets
- “Hands-on” ability to own the work, be responsible and accountable from concept through production
- Develop and deliver work that elevates and strengthens our clients’ brand appeal and perception with consumers, demonstrated through a strong visual and typographical aesthetic
- Responsible for articulating and defending conceptual and directional choices with brand/marketing clients
- Collaborate with copywriters, producers, project managers, and other creative contributors, to achieve optimal finished product
- Contribute to a culture of continual creative improvement, innovation, and design excellence
- Develop and maintain solid, collaborative relationships with agency colleagues
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BFA in Graphic Design or equivalent relevant experience
- 5+ years of experience, strong digital design skills
- Background in CPG desirable, but not required
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite, including (at minimum) Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop (video/motion experience is a plus)
- Production knowledge of digital standards and requirements, basic understanding of digital development tools such as HTML5, AfterEffects
- Experience working within Adobe Acrobat for review & markups
- Ability to effectively integrate design feedback/critique into work
- Strength in working directly with clients as needed
- Good communication skills
- Proactive and independent, able to effectively time-manage projects
- Strong attention to detail and ability to problem-solve
- Natural, respectful collaborator across all departments and functions
- Conceptual ability
- Strong visual aesthetic
- Progressive portfolio of past work
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organization – delivering more effective work at the speed and flexibility required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique methodology, and supported by bespoke technology, we design, build, and operate specialist, custom creative ecosystem with our clients. We believe that proximity enables better collaboration, leading to better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by nearly 3,000 people worldwide, working across more than 200 custom creative ecosystems in over 25 countries. We are the undisputed leader in our space, which means we carry the responsibility and humility that comes with breaking new ground, continually evolving one of the most transformative agency models in history. People who join OLIVER come to us from all stages of their careers, from entry-level to agency veteran. They find a culture of entrepreneurism, direct and meaningful client impact, deep collaboration across offices and teams, and frankly, a bit of the unknown. If you’re most comfortable in safe, predictable environments, OLIVER may not be for you. That said, we will also give you the support, tools, feedback, and recognition to be your best – we want you to achieve what you strive for. The opportunities for growth are as wide as you can make them.
Our Values and how to live them
- Ambition. You look for opportunities to deliver greater value to those around you
- Imagination. You identify a range of solutions to problems
- Inspiration. You lead by example and encourage others to do the same
- Learning. You have excellent listening skills that helps you to learn from our clients and those around you.
- Results. You accept responsibility for your actions
As an employer we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you need us to make any adjustments to make your application process easier please let us know by emailing us.