Designer OtherwayLondon, England, GB
3 months minimum, with the potential to extend.
London based design agency Otherway, are currently looking for a design intern to join our multi-disciplined team.
We are looking for someone who is keen to create exceptional ideas-based work, has strong attention to detail and is interested in all areas of graphic design and content creation. You must have a broad interest in visual culture and communication, good organisational skills and proficient at working well within a team.
Our clients range from new start-ups to established global brands across all design disciplines; digital, packaging, branding, animation, marketing and advertising, we are looking for someone that is excited to learn and be flexible to work across a variety of projects.
Other skills we’re looking for are:
- Some experience working across print and digital
- Good communication skills
- Passion for animation, photography and film
- Good knowledge of typography
- An eye for craft and detail
- Have a good understanding of using Adobe Creative Suite
- Great at working collaboratively within a team
- Driven, enthusiastic and very pro-active
- Adaptable, flexible and able to work to various demands and deadlines
- Knowledge of After Effects is a bonus but not essential
We work with companies who want to be part of a positive future.
Born in 2013, Otherway is a strategically-led creative company. We combine bold ideas and compelling experiences to create new ventures and transform established brands.
Based in Primrose Hill, London, our multi-disciplined team is a collaboration of strategists, designers, art directors, developers, writers, producers and marketeers – all full of smart ideas and a fearless attitude to help our clients succeed.
- New shiny office in Primrose Hill (nearest tube 2 mins, Chalk Farm)
- Free healthy lunch Monday,Wednesdays and Fridays
- A lovely stocked beer/wine fridge for Fridays
- Breakfast, fruit and drinks
How to Apply:
Email a PDF portfolio, no larger than 5MB