Designer PaysafeVienna, AT
Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Our core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through our industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallets and online cash solutions. paysafecard is part of Paysafe Group and global market leader in online prepaid payment methods. Based in Vienna, the company is internationally active and present in 46 countries around the world.
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
This is a Vienna based job!
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Strong presentation skills, including the ability to explain and substantiate design direction, with both the project boundaries and challenges in mind.
- Solid brand design experience and ability to lead creative team output
- Execute design stages from conceptualising, visual design to final delivery
- Ability to wireframe, create user flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Engage with the brand creative team (London, Vienna, Sofia, Dublin, Miami) to create innovative and engaging designs, bringing digital, motion and print to life
- Up-to-date with the latest design, UI trends, techniques and technologies
- Collaborate with other designers, stakeholders and global teams to support brand creative
- Senior designer experience with 5+ years across agency or client side
- Proven branding and product marketing experience and responsible for delivering highly engaging visuals and innovative, strategic ideas
- A keen interest in and excellent understanding of branding, including creating and extending brand identity systems
- Have extensive knowledge of brand, web design, user experience and user interface
- Proven experience and responsibility managing designers / creatives
- Excellent verbal and visual communication skills
- Experience developing and evolving brands and delivering strategic creative for ATL
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, prototypes, user flows and site maps
- Highly experienced in digital design, prototyping and layout
- Great understanding of digital delivery and the principles of interaction design
- Strong understanding of consumer-led digital B2B and B2C marketing communications
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch skills. After Effects would be a bonus
- Highly motivated, ability to plan, work and manage your own time with a high degree of independence and autonomy
- Superb attention to detail, pixel perfect, creative thinker and problem solver
- Curious and up for a challenge
Required Software Know-How:
- Mastery of Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Highly skilled in Sketch
- Prototyping tools; Invision, Figma
- Knowledge of HTML
Please include a link to your online portfolio / website in your CV.
• Both an international working environment and an open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
• Excellent public transport connection
• Mobile Working, flexi-time (without core hours) and other great company benefits
• International development and career opportunities
• An annual gross salary in accordance with the Austrian Collective Agreement starting from € 35.252,- with a view to increase based on the qualification & experience
This is a Vienna based job!
We look forward to your application! Please include a link to your online portfolio / website in your CV.
Please find further information on www.paysafe.com