Designer PaysafeVienna, AT
This is a Vienna based job! Working permit for Austria is required in advance.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- You’re passionate about pushing your designs to be more immersive and engaging, you’re a strong team player who takes initiative, has a diverse portfolio demonstrating great design and branding, typography, high attention to detail and quality polished work.
- You will be designing across a variety of projects ranging from design and layout for digital, print, motion and conceptualising creative solutions to briefs for all our brands.
- Solid Adobe CS skills; Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Experienced in Sketch
- InVision, Figma
- Experience in After Effects is a bonus
- 3+ years related experience in a creative agency or design studio
- Proven brand and digital experience and ability to bring your concepts to life across a wide range of projects such as websites, digital ads, social, events, motion, marketing collateral etc
- An understanding of brand design and the creative process
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills
- A keen interest in and good understanding of branding, including creating and managing brand guidelines
- Responsible for creating highly engaging designs
- Good understanding of design, branding and experience with consumer led digital marketing
- Experienced in and comfortable delivering across digital, print design and motion
- Collaborate with other designers and global stakeholders to support all brand creative
- Detailed understanding of end-to-end digital, motion, print delivery process
- Pixel perfect, creative thinker, problem solver
- Ability to plan, work and manage your own time and deliverables with a high degree of autonomy
- Strong presentation skills and ability to clearly explain and substantiate your designs
- Curious and up for a challenge
- Both an international working environment and an open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
- Excellent public transport connection
- Mobile Working, flexi-time (without core hours) and other great company benefits
- International development and career opportunities
- An annual gross salary in accordance to IT Collective Agreement starting from € 27.440,- with a view to increase based on the qualification and experience
Please include a link to your online portfolio / website in your application.
We look forward to your application!
More information on http://www.paysafe.com