Designer Perq StudioLondon, England, GB
To concept and design from brief to final delivery for brand and marketing projects with outputs across all channels.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Understand creative brief and conduct research to build rationale for concepts.
- Develop brand identity from scratch, seeing the project through from concept to completion.
- Design across all channels and touchpoints, staying on-brief and on-brand.
- Utilise sound UX/UI design principles across all digital outputs.
- Design clear and compelling presentation decks and guidelines.
- Concept and design storyboards for film and animation.
- Artwork print and digital projects for delivery.
- Support team with problem-solving creative challenges and offering technical expertise.
- Self-development to enhance work knowledge and skills.
- agency marketing activities.
Live and breathe our brand values:
- Ambitious – always going above and beyond to ensure mutual success for us and our clients.
- Entrepreneurial – always thinking ‘what next?’ with an effortless ability to seize opportunities and make things happen.
- Sparky – always bringing a can-do attitude and being collaborative to your core.
Key Results Areas
- Excellence – independently developing unexpected creative routes, grounded in a sound rationale.
- Communication – confidently presenting your work internally and externally, supported by compelling presentation decks.
- Creativity – inspiring the team with fresh ideas and perspectives.
The ideal candidate
- Degree in communication design, graphic design or a related subject.
- 3+ years working as a designer in a brand or marketing agency.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe CC including XD, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- A collaborative mindset and a deep love of all things brand, marketing and creative.
Salary & Perks
- £35,000 – 54,999 (Negotiable depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday + 1 day off for birthday
- £500 annual professional training budget
- Friday drinks
- Summer social
- Christmas dinner
- Swanky fully-serviced offices (TOG)
How to apply
To apply email your folio and CV to contact mail.
Applications close 24th March 2021, at which point we will draw up a shortlist for 1st stage interviews.
We typically receive an overwhelming number of applications to the positions we post, so please understand that while we will acknowledge every application, it may take some time. Thank you for your interest in joining the Perq Studio team!