Designer PinnacleLondon, England, GB
Pinnacle is one of the World’s leading online betting and Casino companies. We offer bettors the best odds, highest limits and a winner welcome policy and we are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Designer to join our design team based in our London office.
What will you be doing?
You will be responsible for creating design solutions, under the guidance of the Design and Brand Team Lead. You will be happy to collaborate with the other designers in the team to carry out design and production of graphics for all the Pinnacle branding, focusing on the following process and efficiencies throughout the creative process.
- Liaise with internal department heads and 3rd party companies to define design requirements
- Effective communication, both horizontally and vertically, throughout projects to ensure objectives and deadlines are met
- To manage and be responsible for projects from brief to end product with minimal guidance from managers
- Interpret business needs to develop a concept/solution to suit that purpose
- Use own initiative to problem solve and keep up-to-date with industry knowledge
- Contribute to departmental meetings with ideas and through the gathering of appropriate research and data
- Provide a range of artwork and promotional assets for all marketing channels
- Create and manage website assets using our Content Management System (CMS)
- Responsible for the scheduling and management of promotional assets across all available languages
- Provide assets and build HTML based landing pages as well as developing new ideas and concepts based on research and analysis
- Design and manage live feed and animated banners using our online software
- Production and management of a range of internal branding and promotional materials
- Source, compile and analyse relevant metrics for Design Studio activities to meet predefined goals and targets
Assist in the management of Design Assistant staff, delegating and managing their workload and offering guidance and expertise when necessary
How will you be measured?
Annual and Mid-year Performance reviews and regular assessment
Team KPIs which will also show individuals overall contribution
What we are looking for?
Someone who is highly creative with the ability to take projects from the initial concept stages through to completion and who has a keen interest in Sports or gaming (not essential, but a ‘nice to have’). Someone who can build relationships and collaborations pretty quickly, as this role will have touch-points across the whole company. Ideally, you will have a minimum of 3 years design experience and have a degree in design or another relevant degree that covers the principles of graphic or 3D design or After Effects.
Please note that our interview process is comprised of three stages:
Stage I: Phone screening
Stage II: Assessment – Portfolio review
Stage III: Final interview with Design & Brand Manager and HR at our offices in London
The above is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required, for a full description, and to apply for the above role, please submit your CV to our recruitment team for immediate consideration.
Closing Date: November 22, 2019
Estimated start date: Early December 2019