Designer PlianceStockholm, SE
Get the rare opportunity to design products that contributes to the fight against anti-money laundering and financial crime!
Pliance is a Swedish RegTech company with a mission to help customers combat financial crime, and we do this by offering products to help automate Anti-Money Laundering (AML) processes, and in our future lie products to help combat financial crime globally.
Since our launch in 2019, we have been nominated for Best Fintech Startup, and Best Newcomer in the Nordic Startup Awards. We have been selected as a Top 100 RegTech companies to keep an eye on globally for 2020. We have received grants from Vinnova for our innovative technology , and most importantly, we have happy customers .
We have a growing customer base, recently closed our seed funding round, and are growing our team. We want to start by making our mark in the Swedish market, then continue our growth in the Nordics and beyond. The opportunity
We are looking for an amazing product designer to join our small but dedicated team to help us deliver great experiences to support a greater purpose; anti-money laundering and financial crime prevention.
With Pliance you will get to take part in every aspect of working at a tech startup, and your work will have an immediate and important impact.
You're a passionate designer looking for an opportunity that matters.
Some of what you’ll be doing:
- Collaborate to create intuitive products
- Take ownership of every step of the process from research to release and follow-up
- Deliver end-to-end UX-flows and UI design assets
- Share your knowledge and include the team in your work
Who are we looking for?
- We are looking for someone with demonstrated experience from end-to-end product design. You are experienced and comfortable designing for the web, and creating intuitive experiences from otherwise complex topics and workflows.
- We see that you are a team player, can communicate and share your ideas and design process clearly.
- Experience and interest in UX copywriting and graphic design/illustration is a plus.
- You should be fluent in Swedish and English. Apply now!
Does this sound like you? Send in an application!