Designer ProphetNew York City, New York, US
With 2-4 years of experience, a designer candidate should have developed a portfolio of work and understand what it takes to develop great creative. Designers at Prophet are responsible for translating brand strategy into powerful and purposeful creative concepts. Our designers, across our global studio, work well with teams, build strong relationships with clients and colleagues and work through the entire creative process, from strategy to execution.
Designers elevate our work for clients, contribute to our creative culture and motivate other creative team members.
- Work in partnership with strategic and account team to understand and manage client needs
- Ability to understand and contribute to creative strategy
- Produce outstanding omni-channel design solutions
- Work with vendors and outside specialty resources
- Contribute to studio culture, inspire others
- Comfortable and confident interfacing with clients for presentations and project management
- 2+ years of experience
- Advanced in Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, PowerPoint, XD (nice to have; AfterEffects, Sketch, InVision)
- BFA/BS/BA in Graphic Design or equivalent experience
- A deep understanding of typography, design elements and principles, and best practices across print and digital
- Solid verbal and written presentation skills
- Basic understanding of UX and UI design
- Strong creative problem-solving skills
- Successfully manages time, process and workflow
- Understanding of print processes and creative production
Prophet is a consultancy that helps clients find uncommon growth through marketing, brand, experience, innovation and organization & culture capabilities. We operate differently than other consultancies, blending insight, strategy and creativity with an optimistic yet pragmatic approach.
We have partnered with some of the world’s most successful companies, including Electrolux, T-Mobile, UBS, Gatorade and GE. With twelve global offices and more than 450 experts in marketing, innovation, digital and design, we are able to bring together the right people with the right experience to solve our clients’ business challenges. Prophet.com
We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer
Prophet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are everything to our business. We encourage all of our employees to be fearlessly human and unexpectedly irreverent, welcoming the entire person to the office every day – no matter where they come from, how they identify, who they love or what they look like. Therefore, all employment, promotion and evaluation decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.