Designer QapitalStockholm, SE
Qapital is a new kind of banking experience that empowers people to maximize their happiness by saving, spending, budgeting, and investing with their goals in mind. With 1.9 million members, Qapital blends behavioral economics with technology, providing people with the tools they need to make managing money easy and fun.
Long-recognized as a fintech pioneer, Qapital now has more than 70,000 5-star app ratings. Apple awarded us App of the Day in March 2020, and in 2019, CNET named us on their list of “Best money-saving apps to help stay within a budget.” Fast Company listed us as one of “The 25 Best New Apps of 2018”, and the year before, Google named us “Most Innovative App of the Year.”
We are a team of designers, behavioral scientists and financial technologists on a mission to build a new banking experience from scratch. Join us, and be part of a team that is changing the way people think about everyday banking.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced designer to be the designer in one of our product teams in Stockholm. Someone who deeply understands and thinks through product strategy, and who masters the craft (both interaction and visuals) of turning strategy and insights into well-designed and beautiful products. A person who is truly curious about other people and who loves to get under their skin to understand what drives them, to make a product better.
As a Product Designer you will be involved and pushing design across the entire product lifecycle, from ideas through research and prototyping to final design. You have an opinion about the right direction to go, including what the pros and cons of different proposals are, and you can articulate all that in a way that everyone can understand.
Skills & Requirements:
- At least five years experience working with product design for web and mobile services.
- Great knowledge of concept creation and digital product innovation for web and mobile services.
- A solid understanding of user research and prototyping methodologies.
- An instinctive commitment to solving, communicating and discussing complex interaction systems.
- Great communications skills. You have the skills to set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts.
- A fire in your heart and an eagerness to create and innovate.
- Experience working with design systems using tools such as Figma, Sketch or Abstract.
Interested? Please send in your application with a brief explanation of why you are excellent for this role together with a link to your online portfolio.
Qapital is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. A diverse team is best positioned to truly serve our market by offering a broad range of ideas, abilities and perspectives. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other classification.