Designer Robot FoodLeeds, England, GB
We’re looking for a Leeds-based designer with 3+ years of agency experience, a cracking portfolio demonstrating ideas and ability, and the drive to push design to the next level.
Someone who wants to create world-class work for the world’s biggest brands, who sees creative opportunity in every task, and is looking for the right creative partners to help bring those ideas and opportunities to life.
Someone who is able to translate creative strategy into standout creative across the full breadth of a brand, and just as comfortable starting from scratch as developing designs based on feedback.
A confident communicator, able to articulate their ideas both internally to the team and externally to our clients.
Sound like you?
This is a creative role, helping the brands we work with showcase what makes them different. You should be happy to work along the full scale of what we do; from concept to finalisation, from full brand creation to a simple pack flash, from identity to communications.
- Enthusiasm is a must. We want someone who can get as excited about our work as we are.
- Creative flair. Scare us. Excite us. Inspire us.
- A voice. Someone who’s not afraid to be vocal, to challenge us, and to contribute ideas.
- Gumption, initiative, whatever you want to call it – just as long as you’ve got it. We want someone who can hit the ground, take a brief and run with it.
- Someone with their finger on the pulse. You’re curious and interested in the wider world – not just your own world.
- Translating internal strategic processes into stand out creative.
- Support the creation of internal strategic processes.
- Working cohesively with the wider team.
- Help support and develop junior team members.
- Provide timely and constructive feedback to help move projects forward.
- Confidently present work and ideas to both the internal team and clients.
- Maintaining an eye for craft and a keen attention for detail.
What’s in it for you:
Salary dependent on experience.
Bonus Scheme. Industry leading holiday entitlement. Progression Plan. Monthly Team Lunches. Annual Team Trips. Inspiration Days. Flexible working culture. Beer O’clock every Friday.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you and you’d like to apply, or you’d like more information on the role, please send your C.V. and portfolio.