Designer SeedsLondon, England, GB
Who we are
Seedrs is the leading equity crowdfunding platform and the most active funder of private companies in the UK, with over £1B invested into campaigns and more than 1100 deals funded. We allow all types of investors to invest as little or as much as they like in businesses they believe in and share in their success. And we allow ambitious businesses in all sectors to raise capital and build community through an efficient, online process.
Seedrs HQ is in London, with offices in Lisbon and Berlin. We are backed by top-tier institutional investors and VCs, as well as over 4,000 of our own users.
We have created a working environment that allows you to be yourself at work and be treated fairly, on the basis of your merits, abilities and potential. We recognise the benefits of having a diverse workforce and take steps to ensure that we endeavour to recruit from a wide pool of suitably qualified candidates. We live by core values, all of which operate to help us deliver company goals.
Who we’re looking for
- Impressive and demonstrable digital product design experience.
- Mastered the range of qualitative and quantitative research methods and when to apply them to validate your design.
- Recommendations that come out of your research and design thinking are highly impactful and you can clearly articulate design decisions.
- Know what industry best practice design guidelines look like and can recommend patterns depending on the behaviour.
- A great eye for user interface/visual design and obsessive with detail.
- Passionate about design and delivering best in class product.
- Proactive and positive attitude, helping others to make problems smaller instead of bigger.
- Mastered your toolkit – we use Figma as our main design and prototyping tool.
- Other tools we use: Adobe CC, Framer X, After Effects, and HTML/CSS.
What you’ll do
- Get things done. You’ll own your tasks and coordinate with a cross-functional team of Product Managers, Analysts and Engineers.
- Solve our complex problems with customer-centric, validated and delightful product design.
- Iterate on existing features and functionality as well as designing and shaping the future of the product.
- Be very hands-on, involved in the full lifecycle of product development; from ideation, user research, testing, development, launch and iteration.
- Interview and engage with our users.
- Contribute and evolve our design system, processes and tools.
- Join in a regular design team “fresh eyes” meeting and design critique with stakeholders to review each other’s work and give constructive feedback.
- You will have to work with team members based in the region and short term overseas travel may be required post Covid restriction.
Nice to have
Proficient in multiple aspects of design (print, digital and motion design).
Experience working in the Fintech sector.
Experience in an agile development environment and start-up environment working with a remote team mentoring or coaching junior designers.
30 minute chat with the Head of Design
1 hour interview (Portfolio review and App critique)
1 hour problem-solving interview
Final interviews with CPO and a Culture Interview with the People Team
Salary and benefits
You’ll be working for one of the hottest startups in Europe with a top notch team. We don’t compromise when it comes to hiring.
- Competitive salary.
- Employee share options.
- Money to invest through the platform.
- 25 days annual leave and Flexi Fridays.
- Personal Wellness allowance.
- Individual Learning & Development budget.
- Access to our Healthcare Cash Plan programme.
- Discounted Cushon ISA account.
- Professional development.
- Lunch and learn sessions.
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption pay.
- Enhanced Pension package.
- Company offsites and Team socials.
- Cheese day.
- Great offices with free fruit, coffee and Friday drinks!