Designer SingtelSingapore, Central Singapore, SG
- Design and layout of print ads and collaterals, digital assets (ie. banners, website layouts, etc) and other related design work as and when needed. Must be comfortable creating assets for social media and aware of the technical limitations.
- Be part of the design and copywriting team for Singtel direct communications, instore/ onground communications and digital platforms.
- Craft communications that reflect the Singtel brand and create a seamless customer journey online and offline, which drive take up and usage of postpaid mobile services (Mobile plans/Roaming/Mobile VAS & Apps)
- Guide communications created internally by other business units and agency partners.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrate concepts by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style with related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtain approval of concepts by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Able to complete up to near press ready designs/layouts.
- Ability to adhere to strict brand/design/communications guidelines.
- Ability to iterate fast and repeatedly with patience necessary.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Graphic Design Skills, Layout Skills, Creative Services, Customer Focus, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Desktop Publishing Tools, Acute Vision, Handles Rejection
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud applications