Designer SpaceagencyLondon, England, GB
Spaceagency is a design and research studio based in London and working globally. Our practice connects expertise in urban design and architecture with the human focus of communication design and product design; enhancing how people experience and interact with spaces. We believe in redefining boundaries between design disciplines, promoting innovation. Current projects focus on wayfinding, placemaking and interior design. Our international client portfolio includes cities, global brands and collaborations with leading architectural studios.
Our team is the foundation of our company. We are always looking for talented individuals to join our creative team. At Spaceagency we love a challenge and never settle until we’ve put our whole heart into creating the very best work we can.
We are looking to recruit an experienced senior designer to join our team on challenging, high profile wayfinding and interiors projects in Abu Dhabi, China, London and Dubai. Spaceagency is looking for a candidate that is keen to progress their career, leading interdisciplinary project teams effectively, taking responsibility for projects and driving design concepts from inception to completion.
As the successful candidate, you will be able to demonstrate:
- an outstanding portfolio of professional design experience
- excellent presentation and communication skills, in written English as well as spoken English
- a good understanding of construction techniques and finishing processes in seeing designs through to final production and installation
- a proven track record in successfully delivering wayfinding, placemaking, exhibition or hospitality design projects
- past experience leading a team of designers
- ability to work efficiently under tight schedules both collaboratively and individually, managing deadlines effectively
- thorough working knowledge of AutoCAD and compiling drawing packages; familiarity with Rhino and V-Ray, versatility with Adobe Creative Suite
- a masters degree in architecture, interior design or a related spatial design discipline
- availability to interview in London, eligibility to begin work immediately in London with the relevant working permits for the UK
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing, creative studio. Please send your CV, application letter and portfolio in PDF format, under 5MB to mail address.
Due to the number of applications we receive, we can only reply to those that are shortlisted.
Spaceagency is an equal opportunities employer.