Designer StellarLondon, England, GB
Stellar is an independent creative agency with a ‘media natural’ approach to live events, films, apps and PR stunts – all with social content creation at the core. Currently we’re focused on non-traditional ideas to help launch film titles for Universal Pictures. We are looking for a conceptual designer to help with the visualisation and delivery of these and other exciting projects for all our clients.
You will work from the initial creative brief and be great at be designing layouts, editing / storyboarding mood videos or photoshopping visuals, and then lay them out in beautifully designed sell-in documents. As the concepts develop you will help translate ideas into deliverables that work with that idea, from building a film treatment, designing a physical space, website, posters, etc.
This is a great opportunity for a talented, switched-on designer with an uncommon flair for developing creative concepts. You may not be an art director by trade, but you must possess a natural curiosity for the creative idea behind the design.
Our shared space for creative entrepreneurs close to Old Street station is a great place to work flexibly, meet other creative people and be inspired. We know that people like us always have other outlets so would love to make time and space for your ideas to grow.
- You MUST have at least 2/3 years’ creative agency experience
- Have excellent design skills with a strong interest in industry trends
- A conceptual thinker who loves the idea of thinking outside channels
- A digital native with a solid social media presence
- Excellent Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills
- Meticulous attention to design detail
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of After Effects and/or Premiere Pro would be a plus
This is a perfect opportunity for a budding creative who doesn’t like being pigeonholed and wants to work through the whole life cycle of the idea, while working in a vibrant, genuinely creative environment.