Designer StereoLondon, England, GB
Stereo is an agency founded on the belief that bold challenging creativity, supported by intelligent strategy, can make a big impact. As a team of creative thinkers, we stay ahead of the curve, pushing boundaries to create memorable and results-driven work for a modern world. Our agile and down-to-earth approach brings us close to our clients, so that we create and deliver as one team.
Our designers are passionate about creating and designing identities, printed collateral, and digital experiences including websites, apps and film and motion projects. Working on brands like The BBC, Converse, Nike, Virgin Atlantic and Worldpay you’ll be an experienced graphic designer producing exceptional creative work, with a strong portfolio that demonstrates branding, digital, UX and print. You’ll be experienced with creating a visual language from identity and guidelines, and producing collateral and websites, including the ability to artwork. You will have the communication skills and confidence to articulate your ideas to the team and clients alike.
- Senior designer with 6+ years agency experience in branding and digital design
- Conceptual thinker, bursting with ideas and energy
- Complete knowledge of Adobe CC tools and Sketch
- Able to lead, support and guide a team
- Bring conceptual ideas to stand-ups and the meeting room
- Strong typography, layout and technical skills
- Meticulously organised, grid-obsessed and hawk-like attention to detail
- Problem solver
- Interested in film/animation and motion direction
How to Apply
Please share your CV and example of work to mail address - No Agents!