Designer StereoLondon, England, GB
Applications Close: 22 October 2020
Stereo is an agency founded on the belief that bold challenging creativity, supported by intelligent strategy, can make a big impact. Our down-to-earth approach brings us close to our clients, so that we create and deliver as one team.
Our designers are passionate about creating and designing identities, , digital experiences including motion projects. Working on brands like Amazon, Nike, BBC and Worldpay you’ll be an experienced graphic designer producing exceptional creative work, with a strong portfolio that demonstrates branding, digital, UX and print. You’ll be experienced with creating a visual language from identity and guidelines, and producing collateral and websites. You will have the communication skills and confidence to articulate your ideas to the team and clients alike.
- Senior designer with 6+ years agency experience in branding and digital design
- Conceptual thinker, bursting with ideas and energy
- Complete knowledge of Adobe CC tools and Sketch
- Able to lead, support and guide a team
- Strong typography, layout and technical skills
- Meticulously organised, grid-obsessed
- Problem solver
- Interested in film and motion direction
How to apply
Please send CV's and links to portfolios by email.