Designer Steve Edge DesignLondon, England, GB
“Show me a company that has fun and I guarantee good work will come out of it.”
If you’re looking for a job where you have the freedom to be creative and feel comfortable that you can discuss your ideas, Steve Edge Design may just be the place for you. We look for exceptional people who think differently and see beyond the obvious, people who are passionate about creating extraordinary brands, people who love to work hard.
Here at Steve Edge Design we work as a team, as a creative unit, sharing ideas and inspiring each other. We are hard workers who are only content with producing the best. We push the boundaries and are bored of predictability. We like things that are new, exciting and pretty, and people who are nice, smiley, enthusiastic and who know how to have a laugh.
If you like the sound of us and think you have the talent and creative imagination that we’re looking for, please feel free to get in touch.
Keep an eye on this page as we will upload any new roles when they become available. When applying, please email your CV and examples of your work to mail address.
Hands-on Middleweight Designer
2020 is set to be a big year for us with our own rebrand being launched and a whole host of new clients ready to go. We’re looking for a new Middleweight Designer to come on board and help us deliver work for some of the world’s best brands across a variety of sectors. You’ll be part of a small team working on everything from initial concepts through to roll out.
- A hands-on approach, getting involved in all aspects of the creative process with a real passion for new technologies and opportunities.
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Indesign / Illustrator / Photoshop are essential
- Knowledge of After Effects, Premier, and/or Cinema 4D would be a big bonus
- An outstanding portfolio that demonstrates your experience across a broad range of sectors
- 3+ years experience within a branding agency