Designer Studio La PlageLondon, England, GB
Mid-Senior Integrated Designer
Studio La Plage is a family of makers, creators and doers.
Using our technical and artistic crafts we help agencies, brands and institutions make a connection and make it matter.
We’re a friendly, forward-thinking studio: we work flexibly, collaboratively, and we genuinely value work-life balance as much as we – and our clients – value incredible work. Our Shoreditch HQ is growing fast. And we’re on the hunt for extraordinary new talent.
Make it good
As a senior integrated designer, who loves their craft and is obsessed with the visual language of a project – whether it’s a campaign, or just a quick scamp for a new business pitch. You live for the aesthetic detail that can elevate creative above and beyond.
Make a connection
And you’re confident at communicating all of this effectively not just in your work, but also in person, to those clients who sometimes need a walkthrough before they fully commit to a new design journey.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- For you to be able to provide an articulation of your practice.
- 6+ years’ integrated experience (Top 50 agencies or equivalent)
- Ability to execute top quality design work in line with agency standards
- Ability to manage the quality of design throughout all phases of a project
- Proactive mentoring and management of Designers and Junior Designers
- Collaborative working with Creative and Art Directors to ensure design work exceeds client expectations
- Experience in creating visual interface designs for websites and mobile applications
- Proven ability to produce cutting edge creative work, and a master-level understanding of design, including typography and layout
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Proficiency in Mac OSX, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Office, HTML, Flash, Acrobat, as well as emerging interactive design trends
How to apply:
Provide your c.v, link to folio and a little paragraph about yourself and why you’ve applied for this role.