Designer SynechronFort Lauderdale, Florida, US
Synechron is looking for talented UI designers to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences for a major investment bank. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams alongside developers, UX designers and copywriters. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
- Create high fidelity UI designs using an established design system of components.
- Be comfortable working within a prescribed, mature design system. Wherever possible, create, contribute, and manage components that will significantly improve this system.
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap, the needs of client stakeholders, as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
- Follow and execute accessibility standards in your designs
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview.
- Hands-on experience creating high fidelity designs, clickable prototypes and delivering assets to tech teams
- Experience using tools such as Sketch, InVision / InVision Studio. And nice to have Photoshop, Adobe XD, Flinto, and Figma.
- Creative ideas with problem solving/design thinking mindset.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Be open to receiving objective, constructive criticism and improving upon it.
- Work comfortably alongside client and internal stakeholders.
- Experience working with both co-located and remote team members.