Designer The Royal British LegionLondon, England, GB
About The Royal British Legion
The Legion is at the heart of a national network that supports our Armed Forces community through thick and thin – ensuring their unique contribution is never forgotten. We’ve been here since 1921 and we’ll be here as long as they need us.
Our Values and Behaviours
Does the following describe you?
- A desire to provide a great customer service and support
- Enjoy and thrive in working in teams and with others
- Passionate about supporting the Armed Forces community and honouring their contribution
- Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
- An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
If so then we would like you hear from you ….
The Legion is implementing revised brand guidelines across print, digital and environments. The brand team works together to help The Legion achieve the ambitions of our organisational strategy.
We are looking for a solutions-led designer who can take our developed brand and apply it practically. You’ll work to agreed briefs and develop appropriate creative ideas that meet our revised brand guidelines and our brand visual identity.
You will work on a variety of products and activities, such as leaflets, booklets, posters, digital banners, social headers, interactive PDFs, editable templates and corporate communications.
The role demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
This will be a once in a lifetime opportunity to work on a large impact project for an iconic charity brand.
Closing date for this role is: 17th March 2020