Designer TrainerSacramento, California, US
[ Brand Designer ]
Do you love brand consistency across all marketing touchpoints and social media campaigns? Are you a stickler for a well-edited photoset? Do you pay attention to, and nitpick, the smallest details? If so, you might be the right fit for us!
We're looking for a Brand Designer to join our growing team in the Sacramento area. You'll work with the creative and marketing teams on a varying number of projects, including marketing, blog and podcast web properties, social media and paid advertisement campaigns, email, and more. If you have great ideas, a portfolio of beautifully executed brand solutions, and "get shit done," we'd love to talk.
Take a look at our design structure to get a better picture of what our Brand Designers are responsible for.
You will make an excellent candidate if you...
- First and foremost, are an awesome person (We are building a team, not hiring an employee)
- Possess a portfolio showcasing beautiful visual design and brand consistency across multiple projects
- Are a stellar communicator who can take direction, and criticism, from others as well as lead a creative endeavor
- Have excellent proficiency in Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator
You must also be able to...
- Create new and execute already-established designs to manage brand consistency across multiple assets
- Produce consistently polished layouts, marketing assets, and social media graphics
- Work with photographers, edit and retouch photos and maintain our library of photography assets
- Adapt quickly and efficiently to better serve internal and end-user needs
Requirements for Consideration
- 4+ years of professional branding, or marketing, design experience
- Online portfolio demonstrating beautiful design, creative solutions and crazy attention to detail
- Desire to be part of a great team and contribute from day one
- Live in the Sacramento, CA., or Reno, NV., areas (Remote will be considered for standout candidates)
- Competitive salary package
- UNLIMITED vacation
- 401k with 4% company match
- 99% Employer-covered health care
- Flexible work-life schedule
- Access to the latest cycling fitness devicesss
You tell us what you want to get paid. We are looking for experienced and talented designers. The higher salary you request, the more we'll expect out of you (funny how that works).
Do I have to be a cyclist to apply?
Absolutely not! While we encourage you to ride to better understand our athletes and audience, it's not a requirement for employment.
What is UNLIMITED vacation?
We believe employees do their best work when they are happy and engaged. If it's 3pm and you're fried, we encourage you to go home and rest up. It does no good to sit and stare at the computer screen if nothing positive is coming out of it.
Employees generally shoot for around four weeks of REAL vacation time, but some take more, and some take less. All we care about is productivity and happiness. We want people who are passionate and get things done. If you meet those requirements, everything else works itself out.
That being said, if you end up taking massive amounts of vacation, come in late, leave early, and aren't producing outstanding work, we're going to have a problem.
Excited about TrainerRoad?
Please send us your resume, online portfolio, salary requirements, and include "Design 4 Life" at the top of your application, email, or cover letter.
This helps weed out anyone who is just shotgunning their resume to every job posting they can find. We want talented, detail-oriented folks. Are you that person?
We look forward to hearing from you!