Designer UnboundLondon, England, GB
Unbound is a dynamic company that is the foremost connector in the technology and innovation space. It prides itself on its talented, energetic team and has scaled rapidly into new markets, firmly positioning itself at the centre of the innovation ecosystem. The team has full capabilities to execute festivals, content creation and corporate and governmental innovation programmes.
Unbound Festivals are a global series of events that celebrate innovation. Over 25,000 founders, entrepreneurs, investors, brand executives, startups and opinion formers have attended the award-winning Unbound Festivals in 2019. The flagship Asia event is held annually in Singapore (Innovfest Unbound) and is the largest innovation event in Southeast Asia. Unbound also runs events within Europe and the Middle East.
Unbound are looking for a quick-thinking, high-performing multi-skilled designer who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will be part of a team of five, and report into the Chief Marketing Officer in London. The ideal candidate will have a super-strong work ethic and be a team player with the ability to manage multiple projects.
The Designer will be responsible for delivery of all graphic design tasks from brand identity to sales collateral and web templates to event signage. A self-starter you will have a solid understanding of the Adobe Creative suite, with the ability to conceptualise great ideas and deliver fantastic work with a high attention to detail.
- Create and turn concepts into visual identities and creative collateral across a broad range of outputs with a particular focus on digital.
- Manage and take lead on multiple projects.
- Creation of technically correct artwork, implementing brand guidelines and by deadlines specified.
- Interpret briefs correctly to bring design concepts to life.
- Think creatively to produce new ideas, concepts and high-quality, detailed work.
- Managing design workflow and scheduling workload accordingly.
- Presenting ideas and concepts to internal teams and senior staff.
- Work cohesively with all departments across the company – particularly content, marketing and sales.
- Act as an ambassador for the Unbound brand – maintaining the brand identity across all platforms and forms of collateral.
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies – particularly design software.
- Support with ad-hoc in-house projects for other departments (whether it be a one-pager for Sales or a presentation of changes– no job is too small!)
Skills, Attributes and Qualities
- Working knowledge of Adobe CC (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects)
- Conceptual thinking, ability to articulate ideas, visualise them and apply to numerous touchpoints
- 3+ years’ experience in a related creative environment
- Someone who enjoys digital design
- Experience in basic video editing / video animation skills
- A strong portfolio of work illustrating a range of disciplines
- Highly developed visual skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Ability to communicate ideas and present to a group, then to develop ideas with feedback from colleagues
- A high-level of self-motivation, an innovative approach to problem-solving and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Proactive team player, flexible, capable of turning around work to tight deadlines
- Excellent at working quickly, efficiently and well organised
To apply please send through an up to date CV and portfolio by email.