Digital Designer Amelia Knight CosmeticsKnutsford, England, GB
Our brand creative to life across a variety of cosmetics and beauty categories.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating and developing artwork concepts
- Transforming concepts into coherent style guides, ready for art-working
- Working with different teams across the business to understand and develop artwork that meets each individual client brief
- Working on large brands, developing new artwork whilst always keeping sight of the brand identity
- Making sure brand guidelines are adhered to
- Checking artwork on a technical level, including colour separation and retouching
- Making sure production is to the highest quality standards and customer requirements at all times!
Who are we looking for?
If you're a team player who can bring creative briefs to life with exciting design concepts, we want to hear from you. We work in a busy and fast paced environments so experience of juggling multiple projects and briefs is important. You'll need strong communication skills to manage different clients and be able to work well to tight deadlines.
Experience with creative suite is essential, including Illustrator and Photoshop, whilst experience of using In-Design would also be advantageous. You should have experience of converting initial concepts into coherent style guides ready for art-working and if you have worked with/on large brands, this will hugely beneficial.
Experience in the beauty and cosmetics experience would be advantageous but is not essential.
How to apply
There are two ways to apply!
Please visit the Careers section over on our website, alternatively, please email marketing(at)ameliaknight.com.
Whichever you choose, please make sure you attach a CV, a cover letter and a link to your portfolio if applicable.
We look forward to hearing from you!