Digital Designer DingDublin, Leinster, IE
Reporting to the Creative Design Manager, the successful candidate will join a dynamic and innovative team. The key traits we require from the candidate are: creative flair, team orientated, great communication skills and someone who can manage multiple projects with specific deadlines.
You must have a solid digital production background and be able to demonstrate this with a strong portfolio which shows a variation in projects, as well as your design process. The ideal candidate must have a love of design and keep abreast of current trends. Most importantly, we are looking for someone with a positive energy, a willingness to share ideas and work collaboratively to deliver the best creative projects possible for the team and for Ding.
- Produce quality digital marketing materials for multiple channels.
- Create video advertisements and content for our marketing channels.
- Support the Creative Design Manager in the fulfilment of the team requirements.
- Collaborate and contribute to the brand definition of Ding.
- Bring life into new web content and graphics based on existing brand styles.
- Ability to interpret a basic brief and bring their own ideas to it.
Skills and Experience
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere and After Effects. Video Production experience is a must (Editing and motion graphics).
- The design of HTML marketing emails & HTML5 banner ads.
- A strong ability to interpret business and marketing concepts and convert them into persuasive visual communication.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure and produce a high volume of assets under tight deadlines.
- Organised and efficient in their management of files.
- Experience in working on a design team and willingness to collaborate.
- A good knowledge of new technologies and current trends.
- Effective communication skills both verbally and written.
- Third level qualification in visual design or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience working in a design team or similar creative environment.
Strong portfolio demonstrating your skills and experience is a must. Please include a webpage or Behance page in your CV. If you would like to send a PDF portfolio instead, please note this in your cover letter and we will be in touch.
Ding was founded to change billions of lives by accelerating mobile access.
As the number one international mobile top-up platform in the world, Ding has been keeping people connected since 2006, when it launched this first-of-a-kind service. Today, Ding’s users have successfully sent over 300 million top-ups globally, via the app, online at Ding.com, and in-store at over 600,000+ retail outlets worldwide.
The number of prepaid mobile phones is growing and now accounts for 76% of the world’s five billion phones, with one quarter offline and in need of top-up at any one time – highlighting the need for Ding’s frictionless and instant mobile top-up. In fact, Ding delivers a top-up every second, via 500+ operators, across 140+ countries – helping families and friends around the world to stay connected.
Ding is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, and has regional offices in London, Barcelona, Bucharest, Dhaka, Dubai, New Jersey, Miami, Paris, and San Salvador. Ding’s culturally diverse team of more than 200 people reflects our commitment to delivering cutting-edge, potentially life-changing technology to developed and emerging markets alike.
We're always on the lookout for talented people. The more our exceptional team grows, the closer we are to achieving our goal of changing billions of lives by accelerating mobile access.
We’re looking for people who can simplify the complex and enjoy the freedom to experiment. We’re looking for those who value diversity and understand the importance of collaboration and shared goals. Above all, we’re looking for people who demonstrate our company values:
- Puts users first
- Evolves through fast action
- Continually raises the bar
- Respects everyone
- Drives impacts and ownership
Ding recruitment privacy notice is available at https://www.ding.com/recruitment-privacy-notice