Digital Designer dn&coLondon, England, GB
dn&co is a brand and design consultancy that specialises in place and culture. We work on large place brands, helping define the strategy, brand and marketing across all platforms in collaboration with C-suite level clients and government officials. We also work with the culture sector, such as branding museums.
We are a 100% employee-owned business — that means you are part of a group of highly committed individuals who are looking to create great work with clients and develop and grown the company. With shared responsibilities comes shared profits.
You are a switched on, highly organised and motivated individual with an interest in places and culture. We are looking for someone with at least two years’ experience, ideally in an agency environment. As an adaptable member of the team, your role as midweight digital designer with be to both lead and support on projects, executing work on time and to the highest standards. Day-to-day, your work in the studio will be varied, ranging from leading individual deliverables to providing design support on larger projects.
You should be varied in your creative approach, constantly exploring ideas and striving to seek the best possible outcome, whilst also being able to identify when to develop and push projects forward. Able to articulate verbally and in written form, you will be required to take direction and create client-facing presentations to explain your work. You may occasionally be asked to present these externally.
You should be thorough, methodical and measured — from project brief to production. As an experienced member of the team, you should be able to work independently or as part of a group, seeking assistance from the design directors and creative director when needed.
Finally, you be a positive member of the team and maintain an active interest in design and communication, realising its potential to contribute to your professional development
- minimum of two years’ experience
- proficient with Adobe After Effects
- comfortable working with 3D modelling software (e.g. Cinema 4D/Blender/3DS Max)
- comfortable working with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator/InDesign/Photoshop)
- an ability to think three-dimensionally to solve digital design problems
- adept at working across digital (e.g. motion/film/websites/emailers)
- an intelligent approach to concept generation
- a deep understanding and appreciation of the creative industry
- attention to detail, focus and consistency
- career drive
What we offer:
- salary based on experience
- opportunities to work on a diverse range of client projects
- team lunches on a Friday (when working in the studio)
- become part of a 100% employee-owned company
- a warm and passionate team
- pension scheme
- private healthcare
- cycle purchase scheme
- company initiatives: yoga, personal training, presentation training etc.
How to apply
To apply, please send a link to your showreel or a pdf portfolio of your work (<10MB) and CV via the ‘apply’ link below.
No recruitment agencies, thanks
Please note that the role is London-based in our studio. However, you would initially be working remotely as per UK government COVID-19 guidance.
Unfortunately, we will only be able to respond to shortlisted applicants.