Digital Designer EdenspiekermannBerlin, DE
We’re Edenspiekermann, a leading agency for brand development, service design, and digital products & services. We are over 100 designers, developers, researchers, writers, creators and makers from more than 18 nations. With offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Singapore, we work with international clients like Red Bull, Mozilla, Zeit Online, The Economist, Amsterdam Airport Schiphol and Time Inc.
How we work
Our interaction designers work in agile and interdisciplinary teams on websites and platforms for major brands as well as for startups.
They combine conceptual thinking, a sophisticated understanding of design and a deep knowledge of web and app development to develop a digital product or service with a user-centric approach. In doing so, we advise and coach our clients' teams to provide the best customer experience for their customers.
Who we're looking for
We are currently looking for a senior interaction designer to strengthen our team in Berlin.
- You are Interaction Designer* with extensive experience in UX and UI
- You have at least 5 years experience in complex digital products and services and know the agency environment inside out
- Visual and digital design is your passion (site architecture, functionality, interaction patterns and navigation)
- You understand development and design as integrated processes
- You are a passionate advocate of user-centered action
- You can join us in raising the industry standard with cutting-edge design ideas
- You feel confident moderating design sprints and workshops
- As a Project Owner, you manage processes with clients
- You are happy to take over the guidance of Junior & Midlevel teammates
- You are confident in a primarily English-speaking work environment
- You have experience in prototyping
- You are ready to travel
What we offer
- Participation as a central team member of a dynamic agency, self-determined and independent work with direct connection to our partners and design directors
- The best team in the world
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to contribute and implement your own ideas
- Much personal responsibility, room for creativity and personal development, and thus the chance to grow together with the company
- 30 days paid vacation, home office options, a dog-friendly office and meditation to promote work-life balance
- Inhouse coaching and mentoring
We look forward to hearing from you!