Digital Designer Future CorpLondon, England, GB
We are currently looking for a full-time Senior Digital Designer to join our team in London.
The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of user experience and interface design, be passionate about digital culture, and approach each project with an inquisitive spirit, creativity and robust strategic thinking.
As a digital-first creative, you are an expert in Figma or Sketch, and can comfortably test your design assumptions, either via quick-and-dirty coded prototypes, or with apps like Principle, Framer and After Effects.
You are a confident communicator and enjoy building strong working relationships with clients, guiding them through both the creative and technical aspects of a project. Creating and presenting thoughtful, crafted proposals for new business will also be key part of your role.
In order to craft world-class digital experiences, you not only care about how products look, but how they feel and perform. You have a strong understanding of any technical challenges in your designs, which you can comfortably communicate and work through with technical partners.
As a team, we work closely together, so being able to inspire, support and mentor your colleagues with an energetic and positive attitude is crucial.
Analysing, questioning and improving workflows is a natural habit, and you enjoy being able to quickly implement changes to internal processes, democratically with the team, for more efficient, sustainable and happier projects.The successful candidate will help us build an inclusive studio where people of all ages, stories and backgrounds can thrive.
On a day to day basis, you might be:
- Working on design output across multiple projects and timelines, from the start of a new business enquiry through to launch.
- Planning and running workshops, stakeholder meetings and client presentations.
- Estimating the time, cost, scope and delivery of projects with the Project Manager, Creative Director and wider team.
- Creating concepts, wireframes, designs, prototypes and specifications.
- Maintain awareness of project progress and risks throughout its lifecycle, working closely with the Project Manager.
- You are a natural leader.
- You are able to embrace unexpected challenges and think on your feet, dealing with situations in a cool, calm and assured manner.
- You think about the bigger picture constantly while maintaining an eye on the finer details of a project.
- You are a positive and grounded individual. You appreciate that team morale and spirit is a large part of what makes a happy, productive studio environment.
- You have some technical knowledge and experience with web development, processes and frameworks, and keep up with the changing landscape of web technology.
The position will be based in the Print House in Dalston, London, in our own co-working space, Studio Three. Our main office is in London, with a satellite office in Paris.From time to time the role will require you to travel to work with our international clients.
Future Corp creates digital experiences, platforms and tools for culture and the people defining it.
We are a diverse and international team of designers and producers who are particularly interested in creating products that are highly performant, innovative and original.
Our creative growth is accelerated by a company culture where challenging and constantly iterating upon internal processes and workflows is encouraged. Everyone at Future Corp actively contributes to the company’s future.
Our work spans a wide range of sectors with a diverse output: from digital transformation projects for large companies, omni-channel ecommerce platforms, experimental experiencesfor musicians, digital lookbooks for fashion houses, websites for startups, to digital portfolios for incredible photographers, architects and designers.
Some of our clients include MoMA, The xx, Wallpaper*, Manolo Blahnik, Palm Angels, Unmade, Moncler, Magnum Photos andmore.
As we grow in 2019 we are looking to work on more applications, platforms and tools, with a number of studio projects feeding into this such as ourself-funded video curation platform VVatch.tv where users can create their ownTV channels, and Syndex, a digital mood board available on Tumblr which has been used by millions – from Virgil Abloh to It’s Nice That.
How to apply
Please send your CV, portfolio and an introduction to why you would like to work with us t.
Applications Close: 30 November 2019