Digital Designer Geometry Ogilvy JapanTokyo, JP
Geometry Ogilvy Japan GK was established on the 1st April, 2019 as a new company to enhance our offering to brands in Japan in support of their business ambitions and marketing objectives. It leverages the global and local expertise, creativity and strengths of Geometry and Ogilvy and delivers an unparalleled set of marketing and creative services utilizing capabilities across communications, brand experience, commerce and technology. Geometry Ogilvy Japan is a WPP company (NASDAQ: WWPGY).
The Digital Designer produces the design function for the Social Team at Geometry Ogilvy Japan. The position is responsible for delivering effective, aesthetic, on-brand, and on-strategy creative for websites, web pages, product graphics (including art direction of photography), email promotional creative, email templates, social media graphics, and banner ads. The Digital Designer reports to the Social Creative Director, and works closely with the Integrated Art Director and Integrated Copywriter.
- Develop & design tactical content that fits within an existing campaign concept and adapt for different social platforms.
- Confidently take your approved idea through the whole of production alongside a producer – in preproduction, on-set and in post-production.
- Be able to justify to colleagues why you chose a particular idea, visual style, font choice or theme when answering a particular brief.
- Be an advocate of anything and everything that is social and creatively inspiring.
- Be curious to learn about creativity on social media and learn how to adapt existing concepts to social.
- Should have worked in a previous role as a Digital designer.
- Have experience in content creation and social media campaigns.
- Conceive and create experience design solutions based on the overall big idea.
- Must be able to tell stories through crafted design, effective use of technology and visionary user experience.
- Excellent skills in design related software
- An interesting portfolio that demonstrates the ability to come up with content that fits a brief.
- Excellent time management skills and experience working to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- An energetic team player, with a can-do attitude and a positive personality.
- Business level English, written and spoken.
- Business level Japanese is a plus.