Digital Designer hims & hersRemote, Columbus, Ohio, US
Hims and Hers offers a modern approach to health and wellness. Our mission is to eliminate stigmas and make it easier for people to access care and treatment for the conditions that impact their daily lives. That starts with creating an open and honest culture of care that is accessible for everyone, no matter who you are or where you live. Since launching in November 2017, we’ve raised over $200MM in funding and are one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer brands in history.
We are looking for a multidisciplinary digital product designer who is passionate about telemedicine and its role in the future of healthcare. This role sits on the creative team with the rest of our digital product design team and will be responsible for the look and feel of our internal digital software.
- Own the product design of the internal tools that power service to our customers by our health care providers and customer experience associates
- Work with our electronic medical records (EMR) team to iterate and work through a roadmap to improve our proprietary EMR product
- Design software that will be used by our doctor network that will safely and effectively provide care to patients across a myriad of different conditions from primary care services to hair loss to psychiatry
- Work with our customer success team to develop and design internal tools that meet their business needs
- Apply insights and learnings from data and user research and incorporating them as needed into designs
- Work cross functionally with different teams and communicate visually and verbally with key stakeholders, including non-designers
- Quickly produce concepts and ideas that can be tested
- Collaborate with the rest of the digital design team to ensure consistency of look and feel within our design system
- Actively participate in retrospectives and help drive continuous improvement in our process and culture
- 7+ years experience in digital product design, ideally working on internal software
- Familiarity with working in an iterative release-oriented way
- History of collaborating with product managers and engineering teams to define and ship features quickly
- Understanding of the fundamentals of frontend development
- Experience with Figma, Adobe Suite and other best-in-class product design software
We’re searching for talented, high-performing, and passionate people to join our growing team! We’re focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about a role at Hims & Hers, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.