Digital Designer KemosabeLondon, England, GB
Salary: £28,000 to £30,000
Kemosabe is a leading full-service data driven creative agency working from ambitious start-ups to market leading global brands.
After our toughest year to date, we are delighted to start on-boarding new staff for the future. We have a fantastic opportunity for a Junior – Mid level Creative Digital Designer who is ready for a new challenge and looking to broaden their experience.
Based at Baltic Street East, just off Old Street in London, currently working remotely.
Our projects can cover branding, print design for OOH advertising, film, digital, web development, social media and events. As our new team member, you will contribute by bringing to life the digital aspects of our campaigns and projects, showing creative flair, a keen eye for detail and an interest in developing trends in social media. You will be responsible for creating and developing digital assets, from concept straight through to production. This includes, but is not limited to mailers, digital banners, social media assets and content for web. You should have an eye for beautiful content, consistently perform with a high attention to detail, show an impeccable work ethic and have the willingness to learn and adapt to new processes.
We’re a team made up of friendly, hardworking people who are passionate about what we do. We promote openness and honesty throughout our business and expect our team members to adopt our positive and forward-thinking mindset. We will be looking to recruit someone who is comfortable working both independently and in a collaborative team environment.
- 3+ years digital design experience in an agency or similar environment.
- Have experience in delivering high-end digital assets across all platforms.
- Strong design skills and ability to demonstrate clear understanding of brand identity and the ability to understand digital specs.
- A solid understanding of UX/UI.
- Exemplary communication skills with the ability to work in a multidisciplinary team.
- Working in a fast-paced environment and delivering against tight deadlines.
- A portfolio showcasing your Digital Design work, ideally including Social Media, Emails, Campaigns, Web wire-framing and any Video/Motion experience.
- Solid Adobe creative skills – Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop essential.
- A willingness to learn and keep up to date with trends, processes and best practice in the design world.
- You will be an organised and methodical thinker with the ability to work independently and use initiate when required.
- A proven ’can do’ attitude and calmness under pressure will be needed.
- Be confident and consistent in professionally communicating over email, phone and video link when required.
Nice to have but not mandatory:
- Animation skills for social content.
- Front end design capabilities.
- Added bonus if you are well acquainted with Adobe XD (or similar).
What you'll be bossing:
You will work under the supervision and taking direction from the Head of Design and the Creative Director to produce quality and engaging design for internationally recognised and awarded clients.
If you are passionate about design and are eager to learn, we’d like to hear from you.
28 – 30K -- DOE
- Company Pension Scheme
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays and close between Christmas-New Year
- Access to CALM app
- £300 personal development budget
- Open to working remotely when possible
- Cycle and Tech Scheme
- Regular team outings (post COVID19)
As an equal opportunity employer, Kemosabe ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us.
How to apply
We will need to see an up-to-date portfolio (max 10 mb)
Please also send your CV and a covering letter highlighting how you will be a good fit for the role.