Digital Designer LinagoraParis, Île-de-France, FR
Founded in 2000, Linagora is now positioned as the French leader in Free Software. We are present on four continents with around hundred clients. We develop innovative software, and advice and support our clients in their efforts to implement Open Source Solutions.
In order to reinforce our marketing team, we are looking for a Digital Designer. In this role you will be part collaborator, part autonomous. You will work under the Stretagic Marketing Manager as part of the Marketing team while collaborating with R&D, Sales ans Support teams. If you are creative and like to multi-task, this is the place you would want to work! You will actively participate to the promotion of ethical digital technology and are the spokesperson for French digital technology to the international community.
The digital designer job responsibility includes the entire process of defining requirements to produce compelling visual designs on different supports for usage across all media and information channels.
- Developping and delivering high level and detailed storyboards, concept diagrams, user interface sketches, mockups, prototypes, and detailed design specifications to effectively communicate intercation and design concepts and solutions,
- Participating in development /evolution of design system, contributing visual design standards and front-end solutions based on UI components, color theory, typography, page templates, and more,
- Supporting your development team as they deliver products that implement your designs,
- Defining requirements, scheduling projects & conceptualizing visuals.
2/ Online Design:
- Providing design support to other business lines to create graphic products,
- Ensuring that aesthetics are aligned with usability, accessibility, and web standards, ensuring proper implementation within a web environnement and consistency, intergity of the creative vision.
3/ Offline design:
- Creating communication support,
- Participating to communication activities, event preparation and other company’s projects from time to time.
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field
- 2 years of experience in the same kind of position
- First experience in web design and Android environment
- Experience with video, animation and motion graphics is highely regarded
- Proficiency of standard design and prototyping applications
- Strong sense of typography and layout and good attention to detail
- Awarness of good contemporary digital design & pixel perfection
- Good understanding of UX method
- Some experience and knowledge of working with print is essential
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Responsive web design a plus
- English is a must, French is a plus.
Please, submit your application in English !
Vous pouvez postuler directement sur notre site job.linagora.com ou nous envoyer un e-mail .