Digital Designer Lola's CupcakesLondon, England, GB
Lola’s Cupcakes has 23 outlets across London and the South East. In addition to our stores, we have a large online business which is growing each year. Our handcrafted cupcakes and celebration cakes are absolutely delicious, as we use only the finest ingredients.
We are looking for a mid-weight Digital Designer to join a Multi-Disciplined in-house design team based in Northwest London. We are currently in a period of growth and have some exciting future projects coming up. We are a fast-paced team working across many areas of the business and our roles vary week to week.
The right candidate should be, highly creative, digitally-minded and have an ability to solve digital user problems. You should be confident in explaining and justifying your visuals to key team members. Good knowledge of prototyping and user experience research is needed. There will be a chance to learn on the job and work closely with other creatives across different mediums. In addition, you’ll be required to:
- Design and maintain wireframes, mockups, prototypes, and page flows;
- Maintain and add to the design system in place. Define user flows and UI specifications;
- Collaborate with the eCommerce team to provide assist their work;
- A/B test layouts and flows to best suit the customer;
- Work with the marketing manager to provide content for digital marketing streams.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3 – 5 years of experience;
- A portfolio (digital or print) that demonstrates a variety of design.
- Web UI/UX design.
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Free cupcakes;
- Employee reward scheme;
- Bonus at end of the year for all new projects;
- Friendly team;
- Great environment.