Digital Designer MMGY Digital SpringLondon, England, GB
MMGY Global believes the world is a big, beautiful place. We’ve made it our job, passion and mission to inspire people to experience as much of it as humanly possible. As the largest travel marketing firm of its kind, we work exclusively with premier travel, hospitality and entertainment brands to create progressive marketing strategies based on research and apply these insights to measurable channel marketing plans and creative work that inspires action. Put another way, we know where travelers are, how they think and what they want, because we’re travelers ourselves.
Join us, and let’s go places together.
We have an immediate opportunity for an experienced Digital Designer to join a fast-moving Digital Advertising and Content Agency based in central London. Digital Spring is part of
MMGY Global, the world's largest integrated marketing company specializing in the travel, tourism and hospitality industry.
The successful candidate must be a self-starter who thrives in an entrepreneurial and fast-moving environment where initiative and innovative thinking are actively encouraged.
Must be highly organized and methodical in approach, as well as having the ability to build relationships with internal stakeholders, coupled with good interpersonal skills.
Must be proactive and able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Excellent Photoshop skills.
- Excellent Illustrator skills.
- Excellent InDesign skills.
- Premiere knowledge is a plus.
- After Effects knowledge is a plus.
- CSS/HTML knowledge is a plus.
- The ability to work to strict deadlines and in multiple projects.
- 1 years+ experience in a design studio, agency or freelance.
- Degree or qualification in graphic design or equivalent experience.
- Good digital knowledge of current trends, techniques and best practices.
- Knowledge of developing cross-browser and cross-platform solutions.
- A good understanding of UI / UX, wireframing and prototyping.
- Technical understanding of image usage within digital and print.
- Experience of managing artwork to digital and print specifications.
- Ability to interpret a brief whilst matching the brand guidelines.
- Experience in luxury brands/high fashion/retail sectors would be advantageous.
- Follow a brief from the creative director to design and, if required, build the project that can sit in our publishers, social media, email campaigns and articles.
- Working closely with our team to brainstorm ideas and concepts – from the initial mockup right through to making it and publishing to our audience.
- Creating a range of cross-platform design work.
- Be a great team player within an agile team environment, collaborating closely with developers, designers and managers alike.
- Keeping up with emerging digital trends and culture, and engaging with the wider digital creative community.
- Be part of a friendly team in the heart of London with Team socials.
- A relaxed working environment.
- Work with exciting top-brands.
- Grow with us. We want you to be part of shaping our processes and growth – if you have a good idea, share it.
- In house projects are encouraged, so if you have something you want to improve, let’s do it.
- March 2020