Digital Designer OLIVERDublin, Leinster, IE
A little bit about the role
Working in true collaboration with our client we have one goal in mind: ‘to be the leading agency partner for the development of stunning and effective Needs based content and digital media campaigns’.
Our clients brands are at the forefront of contemporary thinking, utilising indepth insight for digital strategy and content advertising. They are also dedicated to sustainability and foregrounding a brand purpose, which means the work we do with them requires working creative thinking into every brief, regardless of scale.
We want to create industry-leading, world class work that’s truly beautiful, smart, and effective. To help us achieve our goal, we are looking for a strong, highly motivated and conceptual designer to join us in this exciting ambition.
As Creator you will be an experienced digitally focused designer, comfortable taking design projects from brief through to completion, providing new ideas and creativity whilst working closely with the client’s brand guidelines. You will be producing design to the client’s brief and exacting standards whilst positively influencing clients with your creative input in addition to undertaking and pitching new creative concepts.
What you will be doing
- Producing beautiful and innovative designs for our client’s websites, digital applications and social media channels.
- To be responsible for the full design lifecycle from concept to execution.
- To develop a deep understanding of target audiences and the client’s marketing strategy to deliver high quality results that have an instant, positive impact on the consumer, promoting products and brands.
- To pitch creative solutions in response to marketing strategies.
- To oversee and manage the preparation of all finished files that will comply with the correct output specifications.
What you will neednto be great in this role
- A passion for design and conception.
- You'll have a deep affinity with layout, typography and idea-generation.
- Ability to take ownership of projects from concept through to completion.
- Consistent record of taking on, interpreting and delivering design projects within agreed deadlines.
- Attention to detail with the ability to work under own initiative.
- Excellent experience working closely with clients during kick-off.
- Confident in bringing your own innovative ideas and creativity to projects whilst working within a broad range of design guidelines across a variety of design collateral.
- Strong client liaison, with a proven track record of developing strong client relationships.
- Effectively organising and prioritising workloads to manage client delivery whilst simultaneously influencing clients with your own ideas and conceptual creativity.
- Excellent Adobe CS skills.
- Understanding of design principles and an awareness of UX, UI and Responsive Design trends - it is ideal but not essential.
- Working knowledge of After Effects animation is a bonus.
- On- and Offline design experience with an emphasis on Digital.
- Retouching experience and skills to mid-level.
- Confident and comfortable working in a fast-paced, changing client environment.
- A passionate and inspiring creative.
- The aptitude to learn new software and programmes efficiently and effectively.
- Self-motivated, working with little supervision.
- Collaborative team player, open minded – non-political.
- Discrete about all confidential and personal information.
- Driven, proactive, helpful, and enthusiastic team player.
If this sounds like you, and you’d like to work for the fastest-growing agency, please get in touch.
About our company
Lots of agencies say they’re different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, adidas, BMW, Post Office and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes global content agency Adjust your Set, design, experience and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values, we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Ambition – you look for opportunities to deliver greater value to those around you
Imagination –you identify a range of solutions to problems
Inspiration – you lead by example and encourage others
Learning - you have excellent listening skills that helps you to learn from our clients an those around you
Results – you accept responsibility for your actions
We recognise that some diverse groups are underrepresented within our industry and would welcome people from all backgrounds to apply. If you need us to make any adjustments to make your application process easier please let us know by emailing us.