Digital Designer OLIVERDublin, Leinster, IE
Working in partnership with our client, the Senior Digital Designer will be taking design projects from brief through to completion, providing new ideas and creativity whilst working closely with the client’s brand guidelines.
This role is right for you if..
You would like to take that pivotal step into your career and you enjoy working with teams to push production boundaries across multiple deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
This is a great opportunity for a Designer to join the OLIVER Ireland creative team. The ideal candidate will have strong print and digital design experience. You will proactively manage projects within agreed timescales, taking into account quality, accuracy and consistency.
Excellent knowledge of designing across devices and staying familiar with digital online trends is needed for this role.
About the team you will be joining
You'll be working alongside a great team of talented and likeminded individuals in Dublin.
What you will be doing in your role
- Advanced working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite Skills are essential
- Demonstrate creative flair within brand guidelines
- Experience working with online marketing campaigns
- Work proactively under own initiative and as part of the design team
- Producing marketing collateral within brand guidelines
- Produce creative motion graphics and editing work with a clear rationale to accompany the work
- Create motion graphics for a variety of media including, web, mobile, social media
- Participate in brainstorming session to share new design perspectives
What skills will help you be successful
- Proficiency in After Effects 2D motion graphics (Cinema 4D and Premiere Pro a plus)
- Ability to adhere to brand guidelines and meticulous attention to details
- Evidence, in the form of a portfolio, of your ability to contribute across the whole design process, from briefing through to delivery
- Ambitious, pro-active and naturally curious with a desire to discuss and share ideas
- Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written, and the ability to present, support and provide written rationales for your work.
- Highly organised individual with an eye for detail
- Ability to work under own initiative to strict deadlines
- Desire to continue learning and developing your digital skill set
- Flexible, creative and enthusiastic – team player
- Excellent communication and listening skills
About our Company
Lots of agencies say they’re different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Bank of Ireland, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, adidas, BMW, Post Office and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes global content agency Adjust your Set, design, experience and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values, we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what’s possible
Be Inspirational to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening to understand
Be Results focused to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.