Digital Designer Superhero CheesecakeAmsterdam, North Holland, NL
As a Digital Designer you are a key-player within our team, making sure challenging projects are fully functional, innovative and pixel perfect. You have a strong opinion on what makes a great project and you have the same love for crafting high-end digital experiences and platforms that look aesthetically beautiful. You are able to translate every brief into something cutting edged and can create design proposals, sketches and mockups to kickstart new projects and win pitches.
- Relevant experience 3+ years in interactive design.
- Strong interactive portfolio & experience with everything from responsive web design for large-scale platforms to mobile apps and ads.
- Contribute to all stages of the design process, from conceptualizing styles and wire-framing websites to doing layout compositions (UI) and mobile translations.
- Well-developed understanding of grid systems, colour theory and typography and attention to detail.
- Team player — oversee the work and give constructive feedback to the junior designers.
- Daily healthy lunch and a moment to catch-up with your new work friend
- Fruit, snacks and a fully stocked fridge
- 24 days of paid leave plus an average of 6 public holidays
- Pension plan
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Monthly company events (there's life after Corona... stay strong!)
- Loads of opportunities grow in your career
- Phenomenal work environment, comfy ergonomic chairs & on-site massages
- Diverse culture, not your average tech environment
- Walking distance to the best that the Amsterdam city center has to offer
- More: travel reimbursement, access to conferences, and fun colleagues!
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new Digital Designer? Then we'd love to hear about you!