Digital Designer TelstraSydney, New South Wales, AU
Working within our Consumer & Small Business (C&SB) unit, our Marketing team runs our traditional and digital marketing campaigns across brand and product awareness. This group is responsible for all things Telstra - from brand positioning, new products, and advertising to sponsorship, pricing and innovation. Obviously, career variety is something you’ll never have to worry about when you work here!
Telstra is on a journey to build a sophisticated creative in-house studio within Consumer & Small Business (C&SB). You have the opportunity to be part of a brand new visionary team and create something that has never been done in the history of Telstra. As a Digital Visual Designer (Front-end Developer), you will drive, design, re-invent and enhance digital customer experiences across the customer journey encompassing all interactions with brand channels and products. In this role, you will use your expertise in different facets of digital design to solve day to day digital experience issue using insights and analytics.
As a Digital Visual Designer (Front-end Developer), you will be involved in:
- Creating exceptional digital customer experiences across all channels & touch points on behalf of our client brands
- Lead and directs the digital design thinking and creative development process while focusing on creative strategy and customer experience
- Serving as a senior digital design lead on briefs, helping shape the high-level digital design vision for projects, and ultimately articulating that vision
- Help build the creative reputation of the In-house studio
- Overseeing the creation and production of presentation materials
What will you bring to the role?
- Strong agency background in Digital Design and Interaction Design experience (highly desirable)
- Experience in a variety of design techniques and methodologies, including journey mapping, service blueprints, story boarding, customer testing and facilitation of Sprints
- Experience in developing a digital design strategy and ability to influence both senior leadership team and senior stakeholders
- Broad knowledge of Automation Technologies
- Possesses exceptional client-relations and presentation skills, and extensive experience working with large clients on digital design concepts
Interested? Apply Now!
It's no secret we expect a lot from you. In return, we offer ongoing training and support to help you develop and grow your own career, while helping us to achieve our strategic goals. Also, being part of our Telstra team, you'll enjoy access to some great rewards and benefits!
If this role sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you to discuss this great opportunity.
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. To enable everyone to participate, we’ve developed an ‘All Roles Flex’ policy to consider flexible ways of working for every role. To learn more, visit our Telstra Careers Website: tel.st/allrolesflex