Digital Designer The Mom ProjectSan Francisco, California, US
Our Customer’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they are building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
We are seeking a Digital Designer on a 1-year contract basis to help support their business needs.
What You’ll Do:
- Design From Scratch: You will be working on design projects that are based on templates, but more often will need to use your design background to build new designs with multiple cross-functional stakeholders. You will have freedom to interpret and craft the design of multiple projects with and without inputs from team-members.
- Provide the Technical Tools of Design: You will need to be familiar with InDesign, Illustrator, PhotoShop, HTML to bring your design to life. Comfortable with quick turnaround time integrating feedback around timing, motion path, and speed.
- Ensure Brand Quality: We want to make sure that all users have a positive experience on our infrastructure by adhering to brand guidelines. You will not only be using these guidelines yourself, but helping the team identify any discrepancies in any content that we produce.
- Working Cross-functionally: Teams work with a variety of people from across the global company, and this team is no exception. You will need to be able to understand and communicate the unique requirements of each project within the team and externally.
- 3+ Years Experience working in Design. Able to understand project schedules and know where to step in when required.
- 3+ Years Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud Applications (emphasis on InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Premiere)
- Receptive to critical feedback and able to enact change based on that feedback.
- Experience with HTML.
- Able to speak to both technical and non-technical cross-functional partners to understand their requirements.
- Flexibility and able to adapt to fast changes and short deadlines.
- Able to work with various project management tools.
- Familiarity with Marketo and Animation Experience preferred
Hours & Location:
M-F, 40 hours/week. This position is located onsite at our Customer’s San Francisco location. There is no remote capability for this role.
Now for the Perks!
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program)
- Accrued PTO: Up to 15 days per 12 months on assignment
- New Child Benefit: Up to $4,000 for the birth or adoption of a child while on assignment (conditions apply)