Digital Designer Two BullsCollingwood, Victoria, AU
At Two Bulls we partner with and build world-class digital products for visionary businesses. We are a band of roughly 90 people with offices in Melbourne and New York who look at today’s landscape of emerging technology and build tomorrow’s solutions. We ship early and we ship often, because experiences are better off in the hands of real people than on a whiteboard in a conference room.
The kinds of problems we’re currently solving include reimagining how people manage chronic illnesses and giving them a digital solution to help better their lives, how we can use facial recognition to fundamentally change how we interact with technology and exploring how a digital product can revolutionise a number of legacy systems and processes and turn a business on it’s head. We have a specialist expertise in children’s digital and we are constantly pushing the boundaries on how they use technology and how we can enrich their experiences.
At the core of everything we do are the talented people who work together to solve these problems. We focus on creating an environment where the best come together to solve difficult problems with a playful mindset and bring excellence to everything we do. Most importantly we have fun while we are doing it!
As a Senior Product Designer, you are responsible for designing how our products function, look, feel and evolve. You do this by distilling product strategies into designed solutions through a design-thinking lens. You carry a holistic understanding of how digital products are conceived, built and scaled with the ability to swiftly shift gears and work at different altitudes. Some days you’ll be on the front-lines collaborating with clients to define the product strategy. Other times, you’ll be hands-on-tools, working with your cross-disciplinary squad to fine-tune interfaces. Being a senior team member, you’re expected to be a mentor to other designers while continuously improving and elevating our design practice. This means a lot of autonomy, trust and ownership right out of the gate and it’s all designed to create an environment for you to do your life’s best work. We can’t wait to meet you!
- You have extensive experience in true Digital Product Design.
- You’re able to create and foster a culture of collaboration amongst cross disciplinary teams.
- You are a natural facilitator who can work a room and use the right tools and exercises to draw-out the good stuff from stakeholders and team members alike.
- You are a self-starter who values empowering other team members to do the same.
- You have expertise with digital design principles and standards, with the ability to clearly articulate thinking.
- You’re well versed in standard practices, designing for iOS, Android and web.
- You do your best work in a fast-paced environment.
- Above all, you’re just a good person.
- Busy life? We get it! Although we are all currently working from home due to Covid, we are always flexible with working hours and arrangements.
- We take an office-wide, daily 'Siesta' to break away from the regular routine and afford you some daily headspace.
- Want to go to an event or learn something? We’ll pay for it.
- Don’t want to step out for food? We provide a daily communal lunch (for when we’re back at the office!)
- #birthdaysoff — treat yourself. You deserve it!