Digital Designer TypeformBarcelona, Catalonia, ES
Senior Motion Designer
Typeform is built on design—it's our foundation. Are you as obsessed with design as we are?
Typeform was founded by two designers who saw a problem: web forms are boring. People don't fill out boring forms, so businesses miss out on valuable data.
What if forms felt a little more human?
Today, Typeform is reinventing how brands and audiences interact. Video, conversational user interfaces, virtual reality—whatever the future of online interaction, we'll make sure delightful, human-focused design is front and center.
That's where you come in. We're looking for a Senior Motion Designer to paint the best (digital) picture of our brand and inspire people at every step of their Typeform journey.
Here’s Laszlito, our Creative Director:
“We believe every interaction counts. Why? Because interactions add up to create experiences. When you get the details right, you create an experience that delights. That's where you come in—you'll use outstanding motion design to bring elegance and joy to our brand communications.”
As a Senior Motion Designer in the Creative team, you’ll be working closely with marketers, copywriters, and designers (graphic and motion). You'll create delightful brand and material animation experiences that earn us admiration—and new users.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Turn marketing and branding ideas into powerful, communicative animations.
- Create motion guidelines for Typeform projects, from concept to launch.
- Produce high-quality work by paying attention to details, seeking feedback from others, and working collaboratively.
- Enhance our product's user experience through UI motion design.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years of motion design experience at digital projects, startups, or SaaS companies.
- Brand and material animation experience in your portfolio.
- Expert in 2D or 3D animation, or other animation tools and techniques.
- Experience creating UI motion design.
- You understand the importance of tempo when it comes to animating a story.
- Experience with sound editing and using sound to support a narrative.
- Great collaboration and communication skills, written and spoken. We work in English.
- You’re empathetic, friendly, and honest.