Digital Designer We Are TiltBrighton, England, GB
Applications Close: 30 December 2020
Salary: £37,500 to £50,000
You are an obsessive senior digital designer who loves the creativity, craft and collaboration involved in producing great work. You sweat the small stuff, love the bigger picture and believe in the power of intelligent design. Your ideas have substance and you are at ease bringing these to life in striking and impactful ways.
You simply don’t do average, nor do we accept it.
You have made it to where you are by embracing every challenge. You want to work at Tilt because you want the opportunity to produce meaningful digital experiences.
As a senior designer, a leader of people, you embrace working as part of a team. You actively seek out and share ideas from other team members and departments – Tilt works because we recognise that great ideas come from all areas of the business.
You understand timelines, recognise the importance of change requests and have your finger on the pulse of design budgets.
So if you are interested in joining an obsessive bunch of strategists, artists, filmmakers, animators, producers, illustrators, writers, coders and creatives … then get in touch.
A note about Covid
As a team we are currently working remotely, with the wider vision of re-opening the studio for use as a ‘destination, not an obligation’. A place for creative collaboration when you, your team or the project requires it.
Some key skills
- Confident in presenting your creative ideas and able to rationalise and justify your approaches
- A hunger to understand current trends, techniques and best practices
- A passion to share great ideas and example of innovative digital experiences with others.
- Good presentation and client facing communications skills
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge of using Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Axure, etc.
- Knowledge of developing cross-browser and cross-platform solutions
- Excellent typographic skills
- A good understanding of UX, wireframing and prototyping
- Ability to manage and work collaboratively with other team members
- An active interest in emerging technologies
- Knowledge of SEO and web accessibility
- Speed, accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to use your initiative and work well under pressure to achieve tight deadlines
- A positive outlook, good sense of humour and lack of pretence
- A love of tea and good music.
As a senior we are expecting you to have a few battle hardened years working agency side, however what is most important is that your creative portfolio is second to none.
How to apply
Please send your CV, portfolio and a little bit of info about yourself and why you want to work with us by email.