Graphic Designer AC InfinityLos Angeles, California, US
Jr. Graphic Designer / Marketing Associate
AC Infinity INC – City of Industry
AC Infinity designs and sells various home theater and audio video cooling, hardware, lighting, and connectivity products. We are growing at a rapid rate and looking for one individual to work closely with the art director and product manager to create and manage product and marketing materials. The ideal candidate would be a dependable and organized team-player with a strong understanding of what makes a great design and also pays close attention to detail. Candidates must have a portfolio of sample work to provide for review.
Please email your portfolio and resume to wilbur(at)acinfinity.com
- Working directly with the art director, create and manage all printed product and marketing materials from start to finish. This includes labels, manuals, flyers, sell sheets, catalogs, ads, business cards, and packaging.
- Design and manage digital product and marketing materials including product image campaigns, online ads, banners, and product landing pages.
- Copywriting for marketing ads, product campaigns, product descriptions, catalogs, and other content.
- Creating and maintaining accurate product descriptions and content on catalogs, shopping platforms, and the website.
- Strong to proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, CS6/CC (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop).
- 2+ years of professional experience with creating the graphic design materials as described under job duties.
- Strong understanding of the principles of branding and design through the use of visual elements such as typography, layout, color, form, etc.
- Proficient copy-writing skills with strong command of the English language, including accurate spelling and grammar.
- Be highly organized and dependable; able to multitask, work quickly and juggle multiple projects with varying deadlines.
- Be a self-starter and able to work independently in a less-structured environment.
- Knowledge or experience working with CSS, XML, HTML coding is a plus.