Graphic Designer airGVancouver, British Columbia, CA
airG is a pioneer in the mobile software industry having released its first mobile application in 2000. Since then the company's products and services have been used by over 100 million consumers globally, generating more than $1 billion in revenues.
Our Product Development team is responsible for the creation and development of web and mobile applications that are used around the globe such as BrainTest, Mini-Me and Unlimited Gamez. We are looking for a passionate and creative Jr. Graphic Artist to join our team!
What you will do:
- Create production assets for our products, marketing and social media platforms
- Create visual mockups, layouts, UI components, and produce final assets for mobile, tablet and web applications.
- Work with developers and product designers to create HTML and CSS-friendly designs that adapt and flow with responsive design systems.
Who you are:
- Energetic with an ability to stay focused and get things done
- 1-2 years of experience in visual design, UI design (web/mobile), interaction design and exposure to responsive design.
- Post-secondary education or equivalent work experience in UI, UX or Graphic Design.
- Expertise in Photoshop and Illustrator is a must.
- Knowledgeable in Sketch, Zeplin, Principle or other design tools.
- Collaborative with strong communication skills and the ability to work autonomously.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Up to date on current mobile technology products and design trends.
- Ability to work on multiple projects within tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
Some Nice To Haves:
- Some knowledge in HTML and CSS, video and photo editing tools such as After Effects, In Design, etc.
We offer an attractive and competitive compensation package including a comprehensive benefits package and unique perks!